Not believing in one-size fits all training, Cynthia Lockrey works with clients to create seminars that meet the unique needs and challenges of the organization. All of the courses are custom-made. By personalizing the message and getting to know the organization, Cynthia’s workshops have been well received across Canada.
Her media relations workshops provide practical tips based on real-life examples. Leading up to the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Cynthia provided media training to volunteers, community organizers and Venue City staff, helping them prepare for the over 10,000 media covering the Games.
Training seminars include:
- Media relations 101
- Effective presentation skills
- How to turn reactive into proactive
- Communicating in plain English
- Effective messaging
- How to handle tough interviews
- How to conduct a communications audit
- How to write a news release
“Cynthia combines deep knowledge and an approachable friendliness.”
– Canadian Public Relations Society, Vancouver